Pink Rose & Heart Wreath
Longer lasting than a bouquet of roses, our handmade wreath sends a warm message of affection. The heart-shaped design is crowned by three preserved pale-pink roses that have been carefully freeze-dried to preserve their beauty and softness. Pink freeze-dried hydrangeas complement the roses, accented by larkspur, strawflowers, sinuata and caspia, with eucalyptus leaves and ferns providing lush greenery. Woven birch twigs form the sturdy base. Protect from weather. 16". Made in USA. A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- Woven of dried natural materials, this wreath is intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile.
- If you choose to hang your wreath outdoors, protect it from the sun, wind and rain.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move the wreath once it has been placed.
- With proper care the wreath will last up to one year.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.