Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Pink Rose Heart Wreath
Our handmade wreath sends a warm, long-lasting message of affection. The heart-shaped design showcases delicate blooms in shades of pink and white, crowned by two pale-pink roses that have been freeze-dried to preserve their beauty and softness.
- 16" diam.
- Composed of freeze-dried roses, pink hydrangeas, larkspur, strawflowers, sinuata and caspia with eucalyptus leaves and ferns for greenery.
- Arranged on a base of woven birch twigs.
- Protect from weather.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- Woven of dried natural materials, this wreath is intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile.
- If you choose to hang your wreath outdoors, protect it from the sun, wind and rain.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move the wreath once it has been placed.
- With proper care the wreath will last up to one year.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.