Pairing the sweetness of tropical fruit with a buttery crumb, pineapple upside-down cake is an American classic dating to the 1920s. This pan turns the original cake into individual cakelets, each crowned by a pineapple ring and a maraschino cherry.
- Charming molds are shaped like whole pineapples.
- Every detail on the pan transfers beautifully to the cakelets.
- Cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly.
- Premium nonstick interiors gently release the delicate fruit-topped cakelets.
- End handles facilitate flipping and carrying.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.