Nordic Ware Pineapple Upside Down Cakelet Pan
- Online Only
Pairing the sweetness of tropical fruit with a buttery crumb, pineapple upside-down cake is an American classic dating to the 1920s. This pan turns the original cake into individual cakelets, each crowned by a pineapple ring and a maraschino cherry.
- Charming molds are shaped like whole pineapples.
- Every detail on the pan transfers beautifully to the cakelets.
- Cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly.
- Premium nonstick interiors gently release the delicate fruit-topped cakelets.
- End handles facilitate flipping and carrying.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14" x 9 3/4" x 2" high; 3 1/2" diam. x 1-1/2" deep wells.
- 5-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.