Pigs in a Blanket
- Online Only
Pigs in a blanket have been a staple of buffets and cocktail parties for generations. Our deliciously addictive version, from The Perfect Bite Co. in Los Angeles, takes the humble appetizer to sophisticated new heights. Flaky puff pastry is first rubbed with Provençal mustard and herbs, and then it is hand wrapped around perfectly spiced, nitrite-free all-beef franks. These hors d’oeuvres are easy to prepare: simply brush the pastry with egg wash, bake and serve.
- 24 pieces (1 lb., 8 oz. total).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The pigs in a blanket ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Freeze the pigs in a blanket upon receipt. Keep frozen, up to 3 months, until ready to bake.
- Preheat an oven to 375ºF. Remove the frozen pigs in a blanket from the packaging and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Whisk together 1 egg and 2 tsp. water. Brush the top and sides of the pastry with the egg mixture. Bake until the pastry is golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- All-beef hot dog (beef, water, contains less than 2% of the following: allspice, celery juice powder, evaporated cane juice, garlic powder, ginger, honey, lactic acid starter culture, mustard, nutmeg, onion powder, paprika, pepper, sea salt), all-butter puff pastry (unbleached enriched flour [wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme], butter [pasteurized sweet cream (derived from milk)] water, salt), Dijon mustard (water, mustard seeds, vinegar, salt, citric acid), herbes de Provence.
- Made in USA.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.