Intrigued by the mythical Minotaur, Belgium-based artist Pierre Ivacheff created this original mixed-media assemblage to express the character as a graphic force. Depicting the “geometry of the breath” and an abstracted horn, the resulting image is iconic, dynamic and textural.
- One-of-a-kind artwork.
- Original assemblage signed by Pierre Ivacheff.
- Mixed media on paper.
- Mounted behind Plexiglas in an archivally hinged mahogany frame with a rich waxed finish.
- D-rings and wire at the back for hanging.
- 14 1/4" x 19" overall; image size is 12" x 16 1/2" high.
- 8 lb.
- Made in the USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.