Pierre Ivacheff Artwork, Les Larmes Noires D'Orphee I
Minimally sketched faces represent the final exchange of words between Orpheus and Eurydice, the mythical lovers at the heart of Belgium-based artist Pierre Ivacheff’s work. The painted textures around them evoke depth of field and suggest the tale’s darker undertone.
- Original artwork signed by Pierre Ivacheff.
- Mixed media on paper.
- Mounted behind Plexiglas in an archivally hinged mahogany frame with a rich waxed finish.
- D-rings and wire at the back for hanging.
- 21 1/4 x 31" high overall (artwork size is 17 1/2" x 27 1/2").
- 15 lb.
- Made in the USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.