Pierre Ivacheff Les Ames Mortes Artwork
Pierre Ivacheff’s abstract yet highly symbolic work centers on Orpheus and Eurydice, tragic lovers from Greek legend. In this textural assemblage, cool colors and warm hues represent the duality of hope and despair, central themes of their tale, while barely sketched lines lend unifying structure and evocative, figural form.
- 20 1/2"W x 28"W overall.
- Original artwork in mixed media on paper.
- One-of-a-kind artwork.
- Signed by the artist.
- Framed behind Plexiglas.
- Wired and ready for hanging.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 20 1/2"W x 28"H.
- Image: 18"W x 25 1/4"H.
- Weight: 12 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- To clean the picture glass that protects your artwork, never spray cleaner directly onto the glass.
- Spray your cleaning cloth and then wipe the glass to avoid cleaner from running gown and seeping between the glass and frame and damaging the art.
- Avoid using a cleaner with ammonia.
- Use wood touch-up marker to touch-up frame as needed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.