Pierre Ivacheff Les Ames Mortes Artwork
Pierre Ivacheff’s abstract yet highly symbolic work centers on Orpheus and Eurydice, tragic lovers from Greek legend. In this textural assemblage, cool colors and warm hues represent the duality of hope and despair, central themes of their tale, while barely sketched lines lend unifying structure and evocative, figural form.
- 20 1/2"W x 28"W overall.
- Original artwork in mixed media on paper.
- One-of-a-kind artwork.
- Signed by the artist.
- Framed behind Plexiglas.
- Wired and ready for hanging.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 20 1/2"W x 28"H.
- Image: 18"W x 25 1/4"H.
- Weight: 12 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- To clean the picture glass that protects your artwork, never spray cleaner directly onto the glass.
- Spray your cleaning cloth and then wipe the glass to avoid cleaner from running gown and seeping between the glass and frame and damaging the art.
- Avoid using a cleaner with ammonia.
- Use wood touch-up marker to touch-up frame as needed.