Plush, loose cushions give our Pierce sofa its welcoming comfort; the hand-pleated English arms and simple tailoring give it a classic look and great versatility. Choose from two resilient cushion fills: down-wrapped or thick, double-layer poly fiber.
- Handcrafted in the USA by master furniture builders.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery, reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks.
- Eight-way hand-tied seat springs for exceptional support; back is reinforced with sinuous steel springs.
- Seat cushions have high-resiliency foam cores with up to 10% soy-based materials featuring inner springs for additional support. Cushion cores are then wrapped in either our premium down blend or our thick, double layer poly fiber.
- Based on your choice of fill—down or poly fiber—two matching 20" sq. throw pillows in correlating fibers will be included.
- Nail-head accents.
- Solid maple legs stained dark walnut; tapered front legs set on brass casters.
- Available made to order in 52 custom fabrics; to place a custom order, please call 800-833-2589 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists.
- Part of the Williams-Sonoma Green Collection.
- 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Available in many of our custom fabrics—each item is made to order.
- Made in USA.
This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: Organic, Re-cycled, Re-claimed, Sustainable.