Plush, loose cushions give our Pierce chair its welcoming comfort; the hand-pleated English arms and simple tailoring give it a classic look and great versatility. Choose down or soy fill for the type of resilience you prefer.
- Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans. American and imported materials.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery, reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks.
- Eight-way hand-tied seat springs; sinuous steel springs in back.
- Seat cushions have high-resiliency foam cores with up to 10% soy-based materials featuring innersprings for additional support. Cushion cores are then wrapped in either our premium down blend or our thick, double layer poly fiber.
- Nail-head accents.
- Solid maple legs stained dark walnut; tapered front legs set on brass casters.
- Part of the Williams-Sonoma Green Collection.
- Furniture upholstered in mohair will not have welting (piping) or topstitching.
- 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 35"W x 38"D x 35"H
- Seat interior: 25"W x 24”D x 18"H
- Seat back height: 16"
- Arm: 5"W x 22"H
- Legs (fixed): Front 5.5"H; Back 4.5"H
- Caster: 1" diam.
- Use & Care
Furniture upholstered in mohair will not have welting (piping) or topstitching.
- Brush or vacuum regularly (use a nonmetallic stiff-bristle brush).
- Protect from direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Never use detergents, polishes, preservers or saddle soap. They can remove natural oils.
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance.
- Do not place in direct sunlight; it will lighten or discolor leather over time.
Composition & Construction
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
- Request Swatches