Pieced Chevron Hide Rug
Hundreds of strips of hair-on cowhide create waves of natural color and texture across this spectacular rug. Crafted from undyed Brazilian hides—selected for their quality and luster—each rug is one of a kind. A soft canvas backing lends it extra durability without compromising the hides' supple drape.
- Premium hair-on hides are hand selected.
- Soft, supple hides are expertly tanned for rich luster and impressive longevity.
- Naturally resistant to stains and spills.
- Placement of colors will vary from rug to rug; each is unique.
- Made in Brazil.
- Use & Care
- A fine cowhide will offer years of beauty and durability with minimal care. It is important to note that hair on hide is a natural product and will wear under heavy traffic conditions. With light wear you can shake out the hide to remove dust – or simply vacuum as you would any other rug, using suction-only without the vacuum's beater bar.
- The hide's natural oils resist staining – simply wipe up any spills. If a stain should occur, use mild soap, warm water and a soft brush to rub lightly with the grain of the hair.
- We recommend rotating your hide every three months in high traffic areas – and not placing your cowhide in direct sunlight.
- As with any natural product, please note you can expect color and pattern variances from hide to hide.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. All other items (with the exception of those marked as Final Sale) may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. Final Sale items are not returnable or cancellable.