Pie Weight Disc
Recipes for pies and tarts often call for blind-baking the unfilled crust—a technique made much simpler with this clever tool. Just fit rolled pastry dough into a pie pan, then place the pie weight on top.
By preventing the crust from rising or shrinking while baking, the weight ensures an attractive pastry shell that will hold its shape when filled.
- The only pie weight you’ll ever need: essential for blind-baking or par-baking pastry crusts.
- Fits any 9"–11" pie pan—including our Emile Henry Ruffled Pie Dish.
- Scalloped flaps are specially designed to hold the sides of the crust in place.
- Perforated-steel design allows even airflow for a perfectly flaky crust.
- Silicone handle makes it easy to remove the weight after baking—and detaches for quick cleaning.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.