Pie Shop Apple Pie with Bacon Streusel
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Just about everything tastes better with bacon, and this apple pie is no exception. Shipped directly to you from Atlanta’s famed Pie Shop, it contains a full two pounds of Georgia’s best Winesap, Mutsu and Braeburn apples, nestled in a buttery, flaky, hand-rolled piecrust that puts store-bought versions to shame. For a salty-sweet contrast in flavors, the pie is topped with a distinctive streusel that combines crispy bits of applewood bacon and sugar.
- One 10" diam. pie (serves 7–9 people).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- This pie was shipped frozen without ice packs to arrive chilled. Upon receipt, place the pie unopened in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, or in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
- Let the pie stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking.
- Preheat an oven to 350°F.
- Place the pie on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until the filling is warm in the center, about 1 hour. Do not overbake. If the streusel begins to brown too quickly before the filling is warm, tent the pie with aluminum foil, then remove the foil during the last 5 minutes of baking.
- Apples, enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), butter (cream), bacon, granulated sugar, eggs, lemon juice from concentrate (water, concentrated lemon juice, sodium benzoate, sodium metabisulfate and sodium sulfate), salt, spices.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.