Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
- Online Only
Since 1854, New Hampshire’s Peterboro Basket Company has been producing some of the country’s most versatile and durable baskets. Woven from ribbons of Appalachian white ash, this one-of-a-kind pie basket is no exception. Its spacious interior compartment easily accommodates up to two 10-inch pies or tarts for safe transport, stacked on a removable raised interior.
- 100% handmade in the USA.
- Finished with solid brass nails and hinges.
- Holds up to two pies or tarts.
- Basket lid flips open for easy interior access.
- Removable raised interior tray included.
- Double handles keep basket level during transport.
- The wood will age to a subtle honey hue over time.
- Exterior: 13 1/4"x 13 1/2" x 8 1/2" high.
- Interior: 12 1/2" x 12 1/2" x 8" high.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.