BasketFree Shipping Internet Only
Since 1854, New Hampshire’s Peterboro Basket Company has been producing some of the country’s most versatile and durable baskets. Woven from ribbons of Appalachian white ash, this one-of-a-kind pie basket is no exception. Its spacious interior compartment easily accommodates up to two 10-inch pies or tarts for safe transport, stacked on a removable raised interior.
- 100% handmade in the USA.
- Finished with solid brass nails and hinges.
- Holds up to two pies or tarts.
- Basket lid flips open for easy interior access.
- Removable raised interior tray included.
- Double handles keep basket level during transport.
- The wood will age to a subtle honey hue over time.
- Exterior: 13 1/4"x 13 1/2" x 8 1/2" high.
- Interior: 12 1/2" x 12 1/2" x 8" high.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.