- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Since 1854, New Hampshire’s Peterboro Basket Company has been producing some of the country’s most versatile and durable baskets. Woven from ribbons of Appalachian white ash, this one-of-a-kind pie basket is no exception. Its spacious interior compartment easily accommodates up to two 10-inch pies or tarts for safe transport, stacked on a removable raised interior.
- 100% handmade in the USA.
- Finished with solid brass nails and hinges.
- Holds up to two pies or tarts.
- Basket lid flips open for easy interior access.
- Removable raised interior tray included.
- Double handles keep basket level during transport.
- The wood will age to a subtle honey hue over time.
- Exterior: 13 1/4"x 13 1/2" x 8 1/2" high.
- Interior: 12 1/2" x 12 1/2" x 8" high.
Next Day Delivery