Framed by a double border, our handsome mat is woven from sustainably harvested natural coir fibers – coconut husks flayed into extremely tough bristles that trap debris, absorb moisture and resist mildew.
- One medium mat makes use of approximately 75 coconut husks that would otherwise be discarded.
- Classic double-border design adds a welcoming touch to the threshold.
- Rugged bristles absorb moisture, resist mildew and trap dirt.
- Sustainably harvested, renewable coir fibers are hand spun and tufted on hand looms.
- 100% biodegradable; may be composted after its usable life.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.