Picture Frame Coir Doormat
Framed by a double border, our handsome mat is woven from sustainably harvested natural coir fibers – coconut husks flayed into extremely tough bristles that trap debris, absorb moisture and resist mildew.
- One medium mat makes use of approximately 75 coconut husks that would otherwise be discarded.
- Classic double-border design adds a welcoming touch to the threshold.
- Rugged bristles absorb moisture, resist mildew and trap dirt.
- Sustainably harvested, renewable coir fibers are hand spun and tufted on hand looms.
- 100% biodegradable; may be composted after its usable life.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Medium: 36" x 22"; 10 lb.
- Large: 48" x 30"; 19 lb.
- Double Door: 57" x 24"; 19 lb.
- Semicircular: 36" x 22"; 9 lb.
- 1 1/2" thick.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- To maintain the longevity of the mat, place in a sheltered area away from direct sunlight and excessive moisture.
- To clean mat, sweep or give it a brisk shake.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.