Picture Frame Coir Doormat
Framed by a double border, our handsome mat is woven from sustainably harvested natural coir fibers – coconut husks flayed into extremely tough bristles that trap debris, absorb moisture and resist mildew.
- One medium mat makes use of approximately 75 coconut husks that would otherwise be discarded.
- Classic double-border design adds a welcoming touch to the threshold.
- Rugged bristles absorb moisture, resist mildew and trap dirt.
- Sustainably harvested, renewable coir fibers are hand spun and tufted on hand looms.
- 100% biodegradable; may be composted after its usable life.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Medium: 36" x 22"; 10 lb.
- Large: 48" x 30"; 19 lb.
- Double Door: 57" x 24"; 19 lb.
- Semicircular: 36" x 22"; 9 lb.
- 1 1/2" thick.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- To maintain the longevity of the mat, place in a sheltered area away from direct sunlight and excessive moisture.
- To clean mat, sweep or give it a brisk shake.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.