Williams-Sonoma Pickling Spices
Our traditional English blend of aromatic pickling spices is perfect for making everything from chutneys and pickles to flavorful infused vinegars. You can also use these versatile spices to add rich, complex flavor to stews, braises and rice dishes.
- A classic blend of fragrant spices, enlivened with chilies and black pepper for a hint of zesty heat.
- Use to make a seasoned brine for pickled vegetables and fruits, including cucumbers, pearl onions, cauliflower, baby corn and watermelon rind.
- The aromatic whole spices make it easy to prepare homemade fruit chutneys and tangy infused vinegars.
- Our versatile blend adds peppery spice to savory stews and braised meats, as well as dishes featuring vegetables, rice or beans.
- The premium, all-natural seasonings for our Pickling Spices are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.6 oz.
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.
- Allspice, coriander, yellow mustard, black peppercorns, fennel, bay leaves, cayenne pepper.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.