Williams-Sonoma Pickling Spices
Our traditional English blend of aromatic pickling spices is perfect for making everything from chutneys and pickles to flavorful infused vinegars. You can also use these versatile spices to add rich, complex flavor to stews, braises and rice dishes.
- A classic blend of fragrant spices, enlivened with chilies and black pepper for a hint of zesty heat.
- Use to make a seasoned brine for pickled vegetables and fruits, including cucumbers, pearl onions, cauliflower, baby corn and watermelon rind.
- The aromatic whole spices make it easy to prepare homemade fruit chutneys and tangy infused vinegars.
- Our versatile blend adds peppery spice to savory stews and braised meats, as well as dishes featuring vegetables, rice or beans.
- The premium, all-natural seasonings for our Pickling Spices are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.6 oz.
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Allspice, coriander, yellow mustard, black peppercorns, fennel, bay leaves, cayenne pepper.