Philips Viva Digital Air Fryer
We predict this revolutionary machine will forever change your ideas about frying. The first of its kind, the Air Fryer uses patented technology to fry your favorite foods to crispy, golden brown perfection, using little or no oil. It works by precisely circulating hot air, yielding results that are virtually indistinguishable from traditional deep-fried foods. From French fries and fried chicken to homemade doughnuts, this remarkable innovation lets you enjoy all your best-loved fried foods—without the guilt.
- Perfect for healthy cooking, the innovative Air Fryer quickly and efficiently fries a wide variety of foods with little or no oil—great for baking, roasting and grilling, too.
- Patented Rapid Air heat circulation technology works in conjunction with a top grill to guarantee uniform cooking and browning.
- Intuitive digital control panel makes it easy to select the perfect cooking time and precise temperature from 180°F to 390°F.
- 60-minute timer lets you know when your food is ready, then automatically shuts off the machine.
- The patented "starfish" design inside the fryer ensures that hot air circulates evenly around the food.
- Extra-large 1.8-lb. capacity stainless-steel frying basket simplifies cooking for a crowd.
- Pull-out baking tray simplifies putting food in and taking it out of the fryer.
- A stainless-steel rack allows you to fry more food—or cook two kinds of food at the same time.
- The oil pan, frying basket, baking tray and inside of the fryer have a durable nonstick coating for quick, easy cleanup. Oil pan and basket are also dishwasher safe.
- Includes frying basket, pull-out baking tray and metal rack.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #HD92030/56.
- 9 3/4" x 12" x 12 1/2" high.
- 28-oz. cap.
- 15 lb. 6oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow the fryer to cool before cleaning.
- Clean the fryer after every use. Remove any oil from the bottom of the pan to prevent smoking.
- The oil pan and fry basket are dishwasher safe—or hand-wash them in warm, soapy water using a nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Dry thoroughly.
- Clean the inside of the fryer with hot water and a non-abrasive sponge.
- Wipe the outside of the fryer with a damp cloth or non-abrasive sponge.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
You May Also Need
Philips Viva Digital Air Fryer Double Layer Rack with Skewers
Double Layer Rack
Philips Viva Digital Air Fryer Nonstick Grill Pan
Philips Viva Digital Air Fryer Nonstick Baking Dish