Philips Viva Digital Airfryer with Variety Basket
Enjoy all your best-loved fried foods—without the guilt. A culinary first, the Airfryer enlists patented technology and two ingenious baskets to fry your favorite foods to perfection using little or no oil—from golden French fries and doughnuts to crispy kale chips and tortilla chips.
- Perfect for healthy cooking, the innovative Airfryer quickly and efficiently fries a wide array of foods with little or no oil—great for baking, roasting and grilling, too.
- Variety basket with lid is great for lighter foods like chips, popcorn or fruit snacks.
- Patented Rapid Air heat circulation technology works in conjunction with a top grill to guarantee uniform cooking and browning.
- Intuitive digital control panel makes it easy to select the perfect cooking time and precise temperature from 180°F to 390°F.
- Includes variety basket with a redesigned base for easy cleaning.
- Dimensions & More Info
- White: Model #HD9238/52; Black: Model #HD9238/22.
- 9 3/4" x 12" x 12 1/2" high.
- 28-oz. cap.
- 15 lb. 6 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- 60-minute timer lets you know when your food is ready, then automatically shuts off the machine.
- The patented "starfish" design inside the fryer ensures that hot air circulates evenly around the food.
- Compact 1.8-lb. capacity stainless-steel frying basket simplifies cooking.
- Unique 1.8-lb. capacity variety basket has a removable nonstick stainless-steel mesh bottom and spatterproof lid—perfect for everything from chips and popcorn to crispy fruit snacks.
- Pull-out baking tray simplifies putting food in and taking it out of the fryer.
- A stainless-steel rack allows you to fry more food—or cook two kinds of food at the same time.
- The oil pan, frying basket, baking tray and inside of the fryer have a durable nonstick coating for quick, easy cleanup. Oil pan and basket are also dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Air Fried Kale Crisps Recipe
Preheat a Philips air fryer to 390°F (199°C).
In a large bowl, toss together the kale, olive oil, the 1/2 tsp. salt and the pepper.
Working in batches, place the kale in the fry basket and insert into the air fryer. Cook until the kale is crisp, about 5 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through cooking.
Transfer the chips to a bowl and adjust the seasoning with salt. Serve warm or at room temperature. Serves 2 to 4.
Williams-Sonoma Test Kitchen