Philips Smoke-Less Infrared Grill with BBQ & Steel-Wire Grids
Grill your favorite foods to perfection year-round with our exclusive Philips Smoke-Less Infrared Grill, which features two interchangeable grilling surfaces, infrared technology and a drip-tray design that result in up to 97 percent less smoke than conventional indoor electric grills. The efficient countertop grill heats quickly to an even, constant high temperature that’s perfect for searing the exterior of meats and other foods while keeping the interior juicy and flavorful. Advanced infrared technology maintains searing-hot temperatures, while the grill’s innovative design directs all the drippings to an easy-to-remove tray to keep your kitchen smoke-free, with less messy spattering. The unique appliance is easy to set up and provides even heating that lets you achieve beautiful browning without burning. The integrated heat reflectors help grill all sides of the food evenly, while the grids provide gorgeous grill marks. Easily detachable parts make cleaning a breeze.
Quality Construction Features
- Williams Sonoma–exclusive model includes two interchangeable grilling grids: a nonstick cast-aluminum barbecue grid for steaks, burgers and chops, and a steel-wire grid for delicate ingredients like fish, vegetables and fruit.
- Grill used with the aluminum barbecue grid results in up to 86% less smoke than standard American electric grills; with the steel-wire grid in place, it produces up to 97% less smoke.
- Powerful infrared heat maintains a constant 446-degree-Fahrenheit cooking temperature for food that's perfectly seared on the outside, juicy and tender on the inside.
- Nonstick cast-aluminum barbecue grid achieves a gorgeous sear with attractive grill marks.
- Reflectors located on the sides of the grill direct heat towards food for even cooking.
- Easy cleaning with dishwasher-safe removable parts– no more scraping and brushing.
- Comes with a recipe book.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Grill measures 19 3/4"" wide x 14 1/2"" deep x 5 1/2" high.
- Grill weighs 12 pounds.
- 1800 watts of power.
- Steel-wire grid is ready to use as soon as you turn the grill on; barbecue grid needs to preheat for six minutes before grilling.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Turkey.
- Use & Care
- If cooking multiple batches, empty drip tray and wipe tray and grid with paper towel between each batch. Be careful: the grid and drip tray are hot during and for some time after use. Use oven mitts or pot holders to handle parts.
- Before cleaning, unplug the grill and let it cool completely.
- Wipe away excess grease.
- Soak the drip tray and grill grids in hot, soapy water for five minutes before washing.
- Clean the grids and the drip tray with a soft cloth or sponge in hot, soapy water or in the dishwasher.
- Wipe the base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.