Philips Pasta Maker
Channel your inner kitchen rock star with our Philips Pasta Maker, which makes it easy to serve up fresh, delicious pasta in 15 minutes or less. Our pasta maker does all the heavy lifting for you with convenient features such as automatic mixing and kneading, four shaping discs and an easy-to-use cleaning tool that makes cleaning the machine fast and easy. All you need to do is measure your ingredients and add them to the pasta maker. Within minutes, fresh pasta begins extruding from the machine. Feel free to get daring with your pasta recipes and experiment with flavors by adding herbs or vegetables to your dough recipe. You can also easily make ravioli and dumplings using the lasagna tool.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- Completely automatic operation does everything from mixing to kneading the dough
- Easy-to-read digital control panel display
- Automatic safety shut off
- Speedy results, delivering 1 pound of pasta in less than 15 minutes
- Comes with four shaping discs: spaghetti, fettuccine, lasagna and penne
- Use the lasagna shaping disc to make raviolis and dumplings
- Automated extrusion takes the guesswork out of pasta making
- Includes tool for easy one-push cleaning
- Storage for shaping discs
PASTA MAKER INCLUDES
- Four extruding discs
- Two measuring cups
- Spaghetti and fettuccini cleaning tools
- Flat scraping/cleaning tool
- Dimensions & More Info
- Machine measures 13 1/2"" wide x 8 1/2"" deep x 11 3/4"" high
- 200 watts power
- Model #HD2357/05
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Avoid using water on the main unit
- Wipe the main unit clean with a dry cloth
- Wash the detachable parts in warm soapy water or in the dishwasher
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.