Pewter Stag Beer Stein
This handsome pewter tankard serves both as a decorative object and a traditional vessel for serving ale or lager. It’s decorated with a cast stag's head—a nod to the country alehouses in which these mugs originated.
- Crafted of lead-free pewter
- Finished and polished by hand.
- 1-pint cap.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" x 5 ¾" x 5 ½" high.
- 16.9-oz capacity.
- Made in Thailand
- Use & Care
- Not for use in oven, on stove top or hot plate.
- Acidic foods like citrus and vinegar may pit or stain the metal.
- Hand-wash only.
- Do not use abrasives or caustic detergents to polish your pewter. Rinse with lukewarm, soapy water and dry with a very soft cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.