Peugeot Paris U Select Daman Acrylic Salt & Pepper Mills
These sleek acrylic mills allow you to differentiate between salt and pepper at a glance, a boon for busy cooks. Peugeot's patented u'Select system lets you customize the grind, and a shaftless design allows for increased capacity and less frequent filling.
- Made of clear acrylic with a stainless-steel base.
- Peugeot's u'Select feature lets you choose your preferred grind, with six settings from ultrafine to coarse.
- Magnetic tops make filling easy.
- Pepper mill's case-hardened-steel mechanism cracks peppercorns before grinding for an even grind and rich aroma.
- Salt mill's stainless-steel grinding mechanism is engineered to resist corrosion.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Protect mills from excessive heat and moisture.
- Do not use wet salts in the salt mill.
- Use only black, white or mixed peppercorns in the pepper mill; not suitable for green or pink peppercorns.
- Do not place salt or other spices in the pepper mill.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
You May Also Need
Williams Sonoma Coarse Brazilian Sea Salt
- Free Fast Shipping
Rated 1 out of 5 by poppypepper from pepper mill I thought I ordered a battery operated pepper mill so I was pretty disappointedDate published: 2016-08-01Rated 5 out of 5 by mssang35 from Beautiful, practical, well designed I've owned these now for almost four years and I cannot say anything bad about them except that they do work better for medium and coarse grinds. They sometimes get clogged / more difficult to grind when using the very fine setting, so I just buy fine salt and pepper to use instead of these when I need a very fine grind, ie. for baking. That being said - they look beautiful on the table and work very well for most purposes.Date published: 2015-01-29Rated 5 out of 5 by mbusa from Great concept I've always liked this brand and when I came across this model, I had to try it. Being clear, you can see the level of your pepper or salt inside, but what's good is without the metal shaft in the center that all other mills have, this gives you much more space to fill with your peppercorns or salt (depending on whether you have a pepper or a salt mill). Looks sleek on my kitchen counter too and it's a unique design. Love that the top is magnetic so it makes it easy to refill.Date published: 2014-09-10Rated 1 out of 5 by gosman from Pepper Peugeot not working We, like several others in this forum, have had problems with our pepper grinder. It works for awhile and then stops. Shifting the pepper and unloading and reloading doesn't help anymore. I called my local store, and they said bring it in and they will see what they can do. I'll report on their service when I take it in. Meanwhile, I believe there is a defect in this expensive grinder. At this price, it should last longer than a year or two.Date published: 2012-01-17