Peugeot Senlis Adjustable Salt & Pepper Mills
Cooks with exacting preferences for grinding salt and pepper will enjoy using these French mills, which allow you to choose your preferred grind by turning the base ring to one of six settings from ultrafine to coarse.
- Made of clear acrylic with brushed-stainless-steel top and base.
- Peugeot's u'Select feature lets you choose your preferred grind, with six settings from ultrafine to coarse.
- Pepper mill's case-hardened-steel mechanism cracks peppercorns before grinding for an even grind and rich aroma.
- Salt mill's stainless-steel grinding mechanism is engineered to resist corrosion.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Protect mills from excessive heat and moisture.
- Do not use wet salts in the salt mill.
- Use only black, white or mixed peppercorns in the pepper mill; not suitable for green or pink peppercorns.
- Do not place salt or other spices in the pepper mill.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
Williams-Sonoma Coarse Brazilian Sea Salt