Peugeot Paris U Select White Salt & Pepper Mills
These classic white mills feature Peugeot’s masterfully engineered grinding mechanisms and the patented u’Select feature, which lets you choose the grind from six settings with a simple turn of the base.
- Peugeot’s u’Select feature lets you choose your preferred grind, with six settings from ultrafine to coarse.
- Pepper mill's case-hardened-steel mechanism cracks peppercorns before grinding for an even grind and rich aroma.
- Salt mill’s stainless-steel grinding mechanism is engineered to resist corrosion.
- Crafted of certified sustainable beechwood with a glossy white “piano lacquer” finish.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Available sizes: 5", 7", 9", 12" and 16" high.
- Use & Care
- Protect mills from excessive heat and moisture.
- Do not put salt in the pepper mill, or pepper in the salt mill; each mechanism is designed specifically for a single spice and they are not interchangeable.
- Do not use wet salts in the salt mill.
- Use only black, white or mixed peppercorns in the pepper mill; not suitable for green or pink peppercorns.
- Do not place salt or other spices in the pepper mill.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Paigeh123 from Cracking Seamless, glossy white is so pretty in contemporary kitchen ....but the paint/lacquer is cracking on both the pepper and salt mills. They are new! Disappointed and surprised, given the Peugeot name. Plan to inquire about an exchange or return.Date published: 2017-03-05Rated 2 out of 5 by Natalie7 from Stopped working I bought the 16" pepper mill and it is beautiful but it doesn't work anymore and you can't return it?!Date published: 2017-01-24Rated 4 out of 5 by lauriep30 from Salt and Pepper mills I got the salt and pepper mills in the glossy white and they are very beautiful and grind the salt and pepper very freely. The only thing be careful of finish mine must of hit up against something and I already have a chip on one of them. I have only had them a few months. With the cost of them I would have hope for a better finish that didn't chip so easily.Date published: 2016-01-05Rated 5 out of 5 by dwilly from My wife's favorite gift I finally remembered one of things most wanted in time for Christmas. Packaging and shipping were great. The Peugeot mills look great and they work great. We are now using fresh ground sea salt and pepper. I especially like the fresh pepper.Date published: 2015-01-01