Peugeot Paris U Select Dijon Salt & Pepper Mills
These wooden mills feature Peugeot's masterfully engineered grinding mechanisms and the patented u'Select feature, which lets you choose the grind from six settings with a simple turn of the base.
- Peugeot’s u’Select feature lets you choose your preferred grind, with six settings from ultrafine to coarse.
- Pepper mill's case-hardened-steel mechanism cracks peppercorns before grinding for an even grind and rich aroma.
- Salt mill's stainless-steel grinding mechanism is engineered to resist corrosion.
- Black, Dijon, White and Red are made of beechwood with a glossy “piano lacquer” finish; Walnut is made of beechwood with a stained finish.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Protect mills from excessive heat and moisture.
- Do not use wet salts in the salt mill.
- Use only black, white or mixed peppercorns in the pepper mill; not suitable for green or pink peppercorns.
- Do not place salt or other spices in the pepper mill.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.