Named for chef Olivier Roellinger, a renowned expert in spices and seasonings and recipient of three Michelin stars, this simple, elegant mill draws inspiration from Peugeot's iconic coffee mills. Made in France.
- Made from a solid block of beechwood.
- Crank and drawer handles are designed after boat winches – a salute to Chef Roellinger's personal passion for sailing.
- Lift the spring tab and turn the thumbwheel to adjust the grind.
- Helix-shaped mill mechanism and fully adjustable case-hardened-steel grinding teeth make for a perfect grind that stays set until changed.
- Grind into the easy-access reservoir or directly onto food.