Peugeot Olivier Roellinger Pepper Mill
- Online Only
Named for chef Olivier Roellinger, a renowned expert in spices and seasonings and recipient of three Michelin stars, this simple, elegant mill draws inspiration from Peugeot's iconic coffee mills. Made in France.
- Made from a solid block of beechwood.
- Crank and drawer handles are designed after boat winches – a salute to Chef Roellinger's personal passion for sailing.
- Lift the spring tab and turn the thumbwheel to adjust the grind.
- Helix-shaped mill mechanism and fully adjustable case-hardened-steel grinding teeth make for a perfect grind that stays set until changed.
- Grind into the easy-access reservoir or directly onto food.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Protect pepper mill from excessive heat and moisture.
- Use only black, white or mixed peppercorns in the pepper mill; not suitable for green or pink peppercorns.
- Do not place salt or other spices in the pepper mill.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.