Peugeot Fidji Salt & Pepper Mills
These handsome beechwood mills precisely grind salt or pepper to your desired coarseness while yielding optimal flavor and aroma. They're made in France by Peugeot, whose finely engineered and crafted mills have been favorites of chefs and restaurants since 1842.
- Mills pair a handsome beechwood base with a stainless-steel domed top.
- Pepper mill features grinding mechanisms of case-hardened steel for maximum strength and blade retention.
- Two-stage grinding process first cracks peppercorns and then grinds them for maximum flavor and aroma.
- Salt mill’s stainless-steel grinding mechanism is engineered to resist corrosion.
- Grind adjusts from coarse to ultrafine by tightening or loosening knob on top.
- Easy to replenish with peppercorns or coarse salt crystals.
- Small 5" mills available in a matte black or cherry finish.
- Large 9" mills feature a chocolate finish.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Protect mills from excessive heat and humidity.
- Do not use wet salts in the salt mill.
- Use only black, white or mixed peppercorns in the pepper mill; not suitable for green or pink peppercorns.
- Do not place salt or other spices in the pepper mill.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
- Pat dry with soft cloth.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.