Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Peugeot Fidji Salt & Pepper Mills
These handsome beechwood mills precisely grind salt or pepper to your desired coarseness while yielding optimal flavor and aroma. They're made in France by Peugeot, whose finely engineered and crafted mills have been favorites of chefs and restaurants since 1842.
- Mills pair a handsome beechwood base with a stainless-steel domed top.
- Pepper mill features grinding mechanisms of case-hardened steel for maximum strength and blade retention.
- Two-stage grinding process first cracks peppercorns and then grinds them for maximum flavor and aroma.
- Salt mill’s stainless-steel grinding mechanism is engineered to resist corrosion.
- Grind adjusts from coarse to ultrafine by tightening or loosening knob on top.
- Easy to replenish with peppercorns or coarse salt crystals.
- Small 5" mills available in a matte black or cherry finish.
- Large 9" mills feature a chocolate finish.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Protect mills from excessive heat and humidity.
- Do not use wet salts in the salt mill.
- Use only black, white or mixed peppercorns in the pepper mill; not suitable for green or pink peppercorns.
- Do not place salt or other spices in the pepper mill.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
- Pat dry with soft cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.