Nordic Ware Petit Popover Pan
Bake bite-size popovers with moist, airy insides and crisp golden domes in this specialty pan. Like a standard popover pan, it has deep, tapered cups that are widely spaced to promote air circulation and efficient baking for perfect popover texture.
- Heavy-gauge carbon steel pan delivers a quick burst of heat to convert the batter’s moisture into steam, making the batter expand and “pop over.”
- Deep, tapered wells produce perfect popovers and muffins.
- Nonstick interior for easy release and cleanup.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly; a warm oven works well for drying.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.