Framed by a double border, our handsome mat is woven from sustainably harvested natural coir fibers – coconut husks flayed into extremely tough bristles that trap debris, absorb moisture and resist mildew.
- One medium mat makes use of approximately 75 coconut husks that would otherwise be discarded.
- Classic double-border design and personalization add a welcoming touch to the threshold.
- Rugged bristles absorb moisture, resist mildew and trap dirt.
- Sustainably harvested, renewable coir fibers are hand spun and tufted on hand looms.
- 100% biodegradable; may be composted after its usable life.
- For monogramming, specify up to 3 initials.
- For personalization with a name or address (maximum 2 lines); Medium, up to 8 characters per line; Large, up to 10 characters per line; Double Door, up to 11 characters per line; Semi-circle, up to 3 initial monogram only. (Character counts include spaces.)
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.