Garden Utility Full Body Apron
Personalize this item
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Our gardener’s aprons are handcrafted from raw denim for lasting durability and provides excellent coverage for heavy-duty tasks that’s adjustable and easy to wear. Continuing an American tradition in denim manufacturing, they’re made by a Northern California designer who specializes in creating sustainable textiles crafted with all-American materials and traditional techniques.
- 100% cotton raw denim woven on historic 30" shuttle looms, which creates a rare and authentic selvage edge for a naturally reinforced finish that will not fray.
- Adjustable cotton strap allows for a customized fit at the waist and neck. 31" wide, 24 1/2" long.
- Features seven multisized pockets to hold a variety of tools and supplies.
- Packaged and shipped in a reusable muslin bag to reduce waste.
- May be personalized with a name or monogram.
- Made in the USA with All American–made materials, including denim woven from North Carolina–grown cotton.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Before washing, remove twill tape on full-body apron and leather laces on waist apron.
- Machine-wash cold separately.
- Line-dry or tumble-dry.