Garden Utility Full Body Apron
Our gardener’s aprons are handcrafted from raw denim for lasting durability and provides excellent coverage for heavy-duty tasks that’s adjustable and easy to wear. Continuing an American tradition in denim manufacturing, they’re made by a Northern California designer who specializes in creating sustainable textiles crafted with all-American materials and traditional techniques.
- 100% cotton raw denim woven on historic 30" shuttle looms, which creates a rare and authentic selvage edge for a naturally reinforced finish that will not fray.
- Adjustable cotton strap allows for a customized fit at the waist and neck. 31" wide, 24 1/2" long.
- Features seven multisized pockets to hold a variety of tools and supplies.
- Packaged and shipped in a reusable muslin bag to reduce waste.
- May be personalized with a name or monogram.
- Made in the USA with All American–made materials, including denim woven from North Carolina–grown cotton.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Before washing, remove twill tape on full-body apron and leather laces on waist apron.
- Machine-wash cold separately.
- Line-dry or tumble-dry.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.