Our gardener’s aprons are handcrafted from raw denim for lasting durability and provides excellent coverage for heavy-duty tasks that’s adjustable and easy to wear. Continuing an American tradition in denim manufacturing, they’re made by a Northern California designer who specializes in creating sustainable textiles crafted with all-American materials and traditional techniques.
- 100% cotton raw denim woven on historic 30" shuttle looms, which creates a rare and authentic selvage edge for a naturally reinforced finish that will not fray.
- Removable leather laces allow for an adjustable, comfortable fit around the waist. Nickel-covered brass grommets. 31" wide, 12" long.
- Features seven multisized pockets to hold a variety of tools and supplies.
- Packaged and shipped in a reusable muslin bag to reduce waste.
- May be personalized with a name or monogram.
- Made in the USA with All American–made materials, including denim woven from North Carolina–grown cotton.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.