Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Garden Utility Waist Apron
Our gardener’s aprons are handcrafted from raw denim for lasting durability and provides excellent coverage for heavy-duty tasks that’s adjustable and easy to wear. Continuing an American tradition in denim manufacturing, they’re made by a Northern California designer who specializes in creating sustainable textiles crafted with all-American materials and traditional techniques.
- 100% cotton raw denim woven on historic 30" shuttle looms, which creates a rare and authentic selvage edge for a naturally reinforced finish that will not fray.
- Removable leather laces allow for an adjustable, comfortable fit around the waist. Nickel-covered brass grommets. 31" wide, 12" long.
- Features seven multisized pockets to hold a variety of tools and supplies.
- Packaged and shipped in a reusable muslin bag to reduce waste.
- May be personalized with a name or monogram.
- Made in the USA with All American–made materials, including denim woven from North Carolina–grown cotton.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Before washing, remove twill tape on full-body apron and leather laces on waist apron.
- Machine-wash cold separately.
- Line-dry or tumble-dry.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.