Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Garden Utility Waist Apron
Our gardener’s aprons are handcrafted from raw denim for lasting durability and provides excellent coverage for heavy-duty tasks that’s adjustable and easy to wear. Continuing an American tradition in denim manufacturing, they’re made by a Northern California designer who specializes in creating sustainable textiles crafted with all-American materials and traditional techniques.
- 100% cotton raw denim woven on historic 30" shuttle looms, which creates a rare and authentic selvage edge for a naturally reinforced finish that will not fray.
- Removable leather laces allow for an adjustable, comfortable fit around the waist. Nickel-covered brass grommets. 31" wide, 12" long.
- Features seven multisized pockets to hold a variety of tools and supplies.
- Packaged and shipped in a reusable muslin bag to reduce waste.
- May be personalized with a name or monogram.
- Made in the USA with All American–made materials, including denim woven from North Carolina–grown cotton.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Before washing, remove twill tape on full-body apron and leather laces on waist apron.
- Machine-wash cold separately.
- Line-dry or tumble-dry.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.