Personalized Rubber & Coir Picture Frame Doormats
This mat combines the shoe-cleaning power of coir bristles with the stability of durable natural rubber, in a classic, quick-drying design.
- Made from sustainable natural materials, the mat is an eco-friendly choice.
- Classic design features a double border of molded black rubber.
- Border serves as a heavyweight base and anchors the mat firmly in place.
- Two drain holes in base let water through, so the mat dries efficiently.
- Both the rubber and coir surfaces are mildew- and fade-resistant.
- 100% biodegradable; may be composted after its usable life.
- For monogramming, specify up to 3 initials.
- For personalization (maximum 1 line): Medium and Semicircular, up to 8 characters; Large, up to 10 characters; Double Door, up to 11 characters. (Character counts include spaces.)
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Medium: 36" x 22"; 11 lb.
- Large: 48" x 30"; 20 lb.
- Double Door: 57" x 24"; 19 lb.
- Semicircular: 36" x 24"; 12 lb.
- 1" thick.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- To maintain the longevity of the mat, place in a sheltered area away from direct sunlight and excessive moisture.
- To clean mat, vacuum or give it a brisk shake.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Linda from It is falling apart and name is coming off This outdoor mat is falling apart.and the name is barely showing. I am so disappointed in the quality of this mat. I felt for sure Williams Sonoma would not sell such poor quality items.Date published: 2017-03-01Rated 1 out of 5 by No4Toxins from Bad Stencil Job I was very disappointed with this outdoor rug. The stencil is spray painted on and the letters are not in a perfectly straight line. In addition, you can see where the residue paint (outside the stencil) hit the rug. I was really hoping for a handsome looking rug, but it looks sloppy.Date published: 2013-10-01