Perforated Tart Ring Mold
Professional pastry chefs often use rings rather than pans, because they turn out perfectly proportioned tart shells and pie crusts yet are lightweight, simple to clean and easy to store. Made by De Buyer, ours are crafted from polished stainless steel, which distributes heat beautifully for even baking, and perforated with dozens of tiny holes that prevent bubbling by allowing air to escape during baking. The ring is simple to use: just place it on a parchment- or silicone-lined baking sheet and transfer rolled-out dough as you would into any other pan, then crimp and bake.
- Durable steel promotes uniform baking and golden color.
- Perforations minimize bubbling and promote a smooth finish.
- Ideal for sweet and savory crusts.
- Lightweight rings are easy to clean and store.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Ring sizes: 10cm (4" diam.), 22cm (8 1/2" diam.), 24cm (9 1/2" diam.), 26cm (10 1/4" diam.).
- All sizes are 3/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven, freezer, grill and broiler safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.