Perforated Tart Ring Mold
Professional pastry chefs often use rings rather than pans, because they turn out perfectly proportioned tart shells and pie crusts yet are lightweight, simple to clean and easy to store. Made by De Buyer, ours are crafted from polished stainless steel, which distributes heat beautifully for even baking, and perforated with dozens of tiny holes that prevent bubbling by allowing air to escape during baking. The ring is simple to use: just place it on a parchment- or silicone-lined baking sheet and transfer rolled-out dough as you would into any other pan, then crimp and bake.
- Durable steel promotes uniform baking and golden color.
- Perforations minimize bubbling and promote a smooth finish.
- Ideal for sweet and savory crusts.
- Lightweight rings are easy to clean and store.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Ring sizes: 10cm (4" diam.), 22cm (8 1/2" diam.), 24cm (9 1/2" diam.), 26cm (10 1/4" diam.).
- All sizes are 3/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven, freezer, grill and broiler safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.