Perfect Pizza Grilling Stone
- Online Only
Make perfect pizzas on your outdoor grill with this innovative baking stone. The key to its impeccable performance is a two-part interlocking design that traps air in its hollow center. This advanced Heat Diffusion Technology™ allows the baking stone to evenly absorb and transfer the grill's intense heat—with no hot spots.
- Innovative baking stone turns your outdoor grill into a pizza oven.
- Enjoy pizzas with crisp, golden crusts and perfectly cooked toppings, every time.
- Heat Diffusion Technology™ guarantees uniform heating.
- Made of durable, shock-resistant composite stone.
- Great for use on the grill or in the oven.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 1/2" L x 15 1/2" w x 4 1/2" H.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Baking stone will get very hot on the grill—always use heat-resistant gloves or mitts when handling it.
- This cordierite baking stone is extremely durable and will not crack due to thermal shock. There is no need to soak the stone in water before use.
- To clean, scrape off any excess food with a spatula. When the stone has cooled, run it under hot water while scrubbing it with a brush.
- Do not use soap on the stone, as it may leave a soapy aftertaste.
- The natural properties of the baking stone will cause it to darken and spot with age—do not attempt to remove this discoloration.
- Air-dry the stone.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.