Perfect Endings Holiday Cupcakes
We doubt you’ve ever tasted cupcakes quite like these. The whimsical creation of Perfect Endings in California’s Napa Valley, these portable treats make a sweet host gift or as a festive finale at holiday gatherings. They’re sure to impress anyone lucky enough to taste them.
- Three tempting flavors: rich chocolate cake with classic chocolate icing topped with a candy cane, red velvet cake with white vanilla icing topped with a Christmas tree and coconut cake with white vanilla icing sprinkled with shredded coconut.
- Nine 2 1/2" diam. cupcakes: 3 coconut, 3 chocolate and 3 red velvet - topped with candy decorations made of hand-sculpted sugar paste.
- Carefully selected ingredients include rich Belgian chocolate, French artisan butter and fresh dairy cream.
- Made for us by Perfect Endings in California’s Napa Valley.
- Easy to prepare: simply thaw and serve.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Approx. 2 1/2" diam., 2 1/4" high.
- Total Net Wt: approx. 1 lb. 9 oz.
- Use & Care
- The cupcakes ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment (this is normal). Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze. If the cupcakes are frozen, thaw them in the refrigerator overnight. Approximately 1 to 2 hours prior to serving, remove the thawed cupcakes from the refrigerator. For optimal taste, bring the cupcakes to room temperature prior to serving. Cupcakes keep 3 days, refrigerated, 2 months frozen.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.