Perfect Endings Carrot Cake
Our carrot-shaped cake is a spectacular addition to your Easter table or spring buffet. Perfect Endings in Napa Valley creates it exclusively for us, pairing lusciously moist carrot cake with velvety fondant icing.
- Carrot-shaped confection is a two-layer carrot cake with white chocolate cream cheese filling.
- Covered in orange tinted fondant icing and detailed with green fondant leaves.
- Made for us by Perfect Endings in California’s Napa Valley.
- Easy to prepare: simply thaw and serve.
- Shipped frozen.
- 8 1/2" x 5" x 2 1/2" high (serves 6–8).
- Made in the USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- This cake was shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the carton, leaving the plastic wrapping. If you are serving the cake within 3 days of receipt, place it in the refrigerator. If serving at a later date, place your cake in the freezer. Cake keeps 3 days, opened and refrigerated, or up to 2 months frozen.
- If frozen, defrost the cake overnight in the refrigerator. Approximately 2 hours prior to serving time, take the thawed cake out of the refrigerator and remove the wrapping. This should be done while the cake is still chilled, so that none of the icing is peeled away with the wrapping. For optimal taste, bring the cake to room temperature prior to serving.
- To cut, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Return any unused portions to the refrigerator. We recommend allowing any leftover cake to chill prior to wrapping with clean plastic wrap, so that the wrap does not stick to the icing and peel it off when removed the next time it is served.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.