Perfect Black & Tan Beer Tool
Count on this ingenious tool to help you pour a perfect Black & Tan—the legendary drink made from Guinness Draught and Bass Ale. When the dark Guinness is gently poured over the golden Bass, the liquids will layer and remain separated for a beautiful, dramatic effect.
- Make a Black & Tan with the ease and panache of a professional bartender.
- Simple-to-use tool allows beers to be poured gently on top of each to make a layered drink.
- Just rest the tool on top of your beer glass—no need to hold it in place.
- Create show-stopping drinks with up to four layers of different beers.
- Made of durable stainless-steel.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 3/4" long.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.