Smoked Gouda Mac & Cheese Ramekins
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
The addition of smoked Gouda brings new dimensions of nutty, smoky flavor to mac & cheese. This inspired version of everyone's favorite comfort food is an elegant choice for entertaining, with single-size servings presented in white porcelain ramekins. Italian penne is cooked perfectly al dente, then bathed in a rich béchamel sauce made with smoked Gouda and Parmesan cheeses. Buttered bread crumbs add an irresistible crunch on top, giving way to the silky cheese and pasta blend below. The individual servings are easy to prepare: simply thaw and bake (the ramekins can be reused for other recipes).
- 4 individual ramekins (10 oz. each).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The mac & cheese was shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove ramekins from the shipping carton. If you are serving the mac & cheese within 3 days of receipt, place it in the refrigerator. If serving at a later date, place the ramekins in the freezer, where they will keep for 3 months.
- Thaw the mac & cheese in the refrigerator overnight. Preheat an oven to 350ºF. Remove the plastic wrap from the ramekins and place the ramekins on a baking sheet. Bake until the tops are golden brown, the cheese is bubbly and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the mac & cheese registers 140ºF, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cooked penne (water, durum wheat semolina, sunflower oil, salt), whole milk, gouda cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, vegetable rennet, salt), parmesan cheese (pasteurized part skim milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), unsalted butter (cream), smoked gouda cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, vegetable rennet, salt), panko breadcrumbs (unbleached wheat flour, evaporated cane juice, yeast, sea salt), modified corn starch, scallions, salt, garlic, white pepper, onion powder, ground mustard.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.